stuff lunch!

gosh..
i jut had my launch with d partner of d firm
dato' john..
not just me, evry1 at d office got too..
he keep asking me to order food..
and i'm really so stuff..
we went 2 vietnam resaturant..
i had some kind of fish+crab+lobster as a starter
main dish i had some sorta bee hoon
and as desert i had 5scoop of coconut ice cream (it does sound yuck but it does taste reallly2 good!)

the sad part is dat,
i dun bring my camera,,
since i dun have it
since my bro borrow it..
but wuteva..
i really enjoy it..

p/s: i saw d bill and it cost like £100..
thank god i'm not d one paying it..

2 comments:

Qiha Aziz said...

takpe2, at least u wrote about it so dat u have memories about it and u will remember exactly when.

NaDiaHiLMaN said...

yup!thanx dear..dats wut blogs r for rite..hehe