online shopping

yup!
online shopping..
i never done online shopping before..
well except wardrobe rehab and all dat, but still,i went to pick it up myself..
i'm quite nervous u know..
cuz i keep thinking wut if d items doesnt delivered?
wut if they deduct wrongly from d accounts?
wut if no one around 2 received d item?

but i managed to do it..
its all bcuz of zhafir..
he wants diz 1 jacket but all d branch doesnt have d size (cuz he is very2 small..better gain weight darl)

its not dat bad..
(dat would be me..it got my name on it..yay!)
(my despatch note from TOPMAN)
(nicely packed)
(walla!!dats its)

but the saddest part is, its not his size..diz is too big..syg,mkn byk skit..sng nk cri baju..huhu..so i have 2 refund and re-order..all for my love..huhu

1 comments:

Qiha Aziz said...

takpe zaty,
dekat UK groceries pon u boleh shop online tau.
and kalo salah boleh return and refund.
it's so convenient. x macam kat sini.