not sucha a good day

yup!today really not dat sucha a good day..

d result for my final juz came out diz mornig..owh,i feel like crying..but first n foremost of course i' so thankful dat i manage to mntain my pointer..it juz dat,i was expecting more..espclly on the audit paper..dat really blew me off!i'm really dprssd!

i'm not dat mad cuz i know that HE knows whats best for me..mungkin bukan rezeki kite..i'm really wishing,praying and hoping dat diz coming sem will be better..lets pray together..

but actually d most things dat i feel sad about is..my king..kesian die..he did stdy very hard..but he didnt manage to pass one paper..he tried really hard..i know dat cuz i was watching him in d exam hall..dats wut i alwiz do in exam hall or even class..i love to look at him..he always make me feel so much better juz looking at him..luv u darl!

i guess dats all for now..

i have to get going..

going to staples bisness thingy..sumtg 2do with my new tv...

n once again..thanx for reading!

0 comments: