welcome to YOU!!!

hmmm..how i should i start diz..well,hello there..thanx for taking ur time to view diz blog (eventhough u r planning to close diz window,well..view could be enough)..

by d way..i shud introduce myself..shud i?u may already know me..so..i'm 21 years old girl/woman (seriously i dunno which one,cuz sumtimes i do act like a girl,n sumtimes like a woman,it might be both)..i'm still studying in the field of accountancy (i was so passionate about it back then,but now..its kinda bored)..i'm the eldest daughter (but sumtimes i was not that matured enough)..and the most important things is that..i do luv my life!my family!n especially my king dat have my heart!!!luv u darl!

so..lets move on to why i wanna start a blog??well actually,diz is not my first blog..i had wrote a blog b4..but then i get a lil bz falling in luv..so i kinda forget about it..and now..i would love to start a blog n kinda hoping dat diz time it will stick around..

d name my sweetest death kinda creepy..but its actually have a deeply meaning about love..i choosed diz name because its a tittle for d 1st poem i gave to my king..and then he made song from it..so,its kinda name that we shared together n belong to us..his song,my poem..

i have lots to write but i think i'm gonna go 2 bed now..since its almost 4am in london..so,off 2 bed now..and those that made till diz line...congrat!n thanx a bunch!

(picture of me n my king celbrating his 21st bday..luv u darl!)

0 comments: