last week in london

(dont let me go shrek..i dun wanna go back! -madame tussauds-)

owh gosh..i really cant believe it..my 2 months vacation in london almost done..

i do feel like going back..but its only because i cant wait 2 see my king..others reason than that..i hate going back..there's so many reason..let me list a few of it..

1. all my family members will stay in london...except me n angah..so,can u imagine..going home which actually empty..

2. UM!!!!argh!!!i hate tutors and test..i dunno y i cant improve my grade..its really suck!

3. eventho i'm 21 years old already..but i'm still and forever will be daddy little gal..i alwiz ask abah and ibu 2 do things for me especially with d assgmnt or intview..so,now they r all in london..

4. i'm afraid 2 admit it,but i think i'll b alone..what about my king?well,he will definitely b bz for diz new sem with all d feseni..and he will have no time for me..friends?honestly..i'm not really good in friendship..and sumtimes i do think dat i'm really mean person..i regret everythings dat i did to em..i'm sorry..

5. i'm totally not in a mood of studying..juz want to see my king..but he will b bz..so its still suck..

but, i need to see my king...NEED!its a need!cant wait 2 c him..he's gonna pick me up at d airport..i luv u darl!

0 comments: