North West London, 9.38pm, 10 January 2009

i cant believe diz!!!i'm finally going back..i dun want 2!y?i've made a list 2 it..it juz so sad..i'm gonna miss every1 and everythings in london..i'm gonna deadly miss my family!!!!i'm gonna miss diz home!!!i'm gonna miss london(but not as much as i'm gonna miss my family)..they r everythings 2 me!!!they all make me laugh all d times!!!not any second of d times spent with em i ever regret!!!i'm gonna miss watching family movie nite, watching deal or no deal, watching abah dancing for my girl...i really gonna miss everthgs!!!oh god..i juz dont wanna b away from em for a long time..eventho i'm21 but i alwiz will be abah lil gal!!!i love u my family!!!and i'm sorry for everythings!such as not helping mum, getting in2 a fight with dra n wa, for not clean up d house..i'm sorry..and thanx for giving me a great time of my life!!!i appreciate it and i love all of u!!!taake care every1!take care..wa jgn men komp lame sgt yea..dra tlg ibu yea, tmn ibu, ibu jgn kerja kuat sgt k, rest a bit, and abah 2..jgn keja kuat sgt yea..i luv u all!wish dat we could be 2gether soon!real soon!i love u guys more than trillion times!!!!i love u guys my family!!!



(our nitely routine, watching movie all together)

0 comments: