1st day in London (for 2nd time)

1st 13hours flight..next 5hours shopping on d same day..next 12hours sleep and missd d football match chelsea vc barcelona..huhu..i went shopping with my mom and 3rd sis to buy outfit for intern..but in the end..byk je bukan utk li outfit..here's a few pic of wut i bought..ade lg yg xamik gmbr cam 1 suit..sgt in love with it..checkered suit..it cost me 65pound..my dad ckp dh same cam suit die..guilty pleasure..but i loved it!!xpelar pki ms kje nnti boleh..huhu..i2pun kalo jd bos..


(totally head over heels for diz heeels!!!)
(my smpingan)
(my accessories)

other things : flats + sandals + jewellery + suits..dll..sgt suke lar..sorry syg..ibu yg ajak..huhu..

1 comments:

Qiha Aziz said...

i thot zhafir says u will look weird on that kind of tudung?? so still beli gak?? hehe

eh, i love the selendangs that u bought. esp the blue one. kat sana byk eh jual selendang??