oxford st

today is friday..and i juz got back from shopping..shoping lagi..aiya..sum1 please stop me..well actually not some1..zhafir..please stop me hun..i only listen 2 u..and since u r not around, i wasted a lots.. =(

(in d living room..ready to go)
(diz iz my home)
(candid ni sgt bez)
(brent cross station..here we go)
(tag that oyster card)
(inside d station)
(waiting 4 d tube)
(oxford st = shopping st)
(primark so cheap and d bez!!)
(bring back d brown bag)
my shopping stuff 4 2day:
(black and grey jeans skinny)
(serena stripes cardi..dra called it dat)
(serena kinda warmer..dra jgak bg name)
(my 2pound tank top)
(make up 4 intern..the eye shadow buy 2 get 1 free from revlon)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aj loving ur cardi~!!!!

NaDiaHiLMaN said...

thanx dear..i can buy 4 u if u want 1