finally!!!

i'm so dump at itnet thingy..i cant log in to my blogger account..sumtg wrong sumwhere..but now i fix it..thanx to me..huhu..

by d way..diz is wut happen last week and yesterday..banyak actually..tp nak amik yg ptg2 je..

yesterday:
made a puzzle of us..from on9 shop, hidden boutique..(i'm so crazy with on9 shppg rite now!)



( i sent them diz 4 picture, they turn my 4 pictures into this, and next, it will be two puzzles..one for me, one for him)
last week:
me+dja+cla..my um frens..we went shopping..br dpt scholarship katekan...b4 dat,each one of us made a list of what we want to buy..i so thought dat i'm gonna stick to my list, and not buying anything else from s list..in cla's list, she want to buy the dkny be delicious perfume..so we all went lar to d perfume booth, which had a promotion on dat day..my thought yg sticking to d list came a disaster..i end up spending rm215 more on tommy 'dreaming pearl' perfume..nsb bek d smell sgt wangi, floral and fresh..kununnye nak bli kat london nanti, when d sales girl cakap its limited edition, i juz say " i'll take it" (my fav word actually..like dra, my sis said) without thinking..forgot about asking zhafir, and rm2 left in my bank account..huhu..ni sume cla lar nie..huhu..kalau tak, ley spent kat wardrobe rehab..my fav site!huh!

(my out-of-budget list, dreaming pearl tommy)

if u notice, i got papers with higlight at d back..dats because i got MID SEM!!!arghhh..dh mid smstr dh..almost fin je..rs cam br je msk..say no to exam!

0 comments: