me familia...




my abah..
he's a great man!
he alwiz call me "nadiah anak abah", and i love it when he call me dat..shows dat he really cares..
he alwiz help me and be there when i need him, through up and down..
he alwiz try to give me all d best things that he could..
he think about others first than himself..
he sacrifice a lots for us..thanx abah for dat
he advise me a lots!i do listen all d time..but as a human u do forget..u cant blame dat..hehe
he is one hard worker..and he is very good of what he's doing..
i love u abah!and i miss u!









my ibu...
she's very pretty to me..
she also cares for me eventhought sumtimes she's kinda tegas..hehe
i think dat her fav daughter would be dira or najwa..
but i know dat she love me a lots too..
she also is a very patience woman..she can put up with all of us..
she never complaint having to work alone doing household chores..
eventho there are 3 girls in d house (especially dira)..she do all d work by herself..
tv panggil dulu lar bu..hehe
i luv u bu..more than anythings!









this is my youngest sister..her name is najwa..
we do call her 'gedik' sumtimes........(sumtimes ke lang?)huhu..
she's now schooling in hendon, london..berlagak lar 2..huhu
she's kinda sweet sumtimes and most kinda sour..hehe..
evenso..i know she has a very good heart..
she told dira lots of secret than she told me...
maybe the age gap between us, dats y she never tell me secret..
people do said dat she's kinda resemblence to me..
ye ke?padan lar wa lawa..ikut along kan..huhu..
org yg ckp..huhu..
ily and imy2..(i never know there's a short form like dat)









this is going to b interesting..there's lots to say on diz 1...
alrite..ur part would be:
meet nadhira the third daughter..

haha..gotcha dira juz now..hehe..
so here it is..
we call her dira..
dun get fool by her looks...
very vicious kinda girl..hehe..xlar..
actually, she's the joker of the family...
she makes everybody laugh when she want to..i really mean it!!!mark my word!!!when she want to..if she doesnt one..gunung berapi fiji pun kalah..huhu..kidding..
she alwiz come up with funny ideas/story..
abah call her 'my dhira'(huh!)...
and juz like others..she has a good heart..
and she LOVE, DAMN LOVE to lend moneys to others (pssstt..she made me wrote dat..=p)
i miss u too dira..i know dat u miss me alots!














and last but not least..the only prince in d family..
azim..the second child..
wut can i say about him hah?
well he look kinda huge but he have a small heart..
thats nice of him..
sensitif pun ade jugak..
but most of all..
he's really kind..
he lend u money whenever he had extra..
and also ask money a lots..huhu
ade jugak yg kate..we look alike..
well..dah he's my brother..




there are definitely a lots to say bout em..
but i think diz would be enough..
i luv u guys, me familia!!!

7 comments:

Snuffly said...

HEY!! why r my picture grayscale??
It kinda show that like i'm dead , forgotten or the past or sumting..

Snuffly said...

P/S: abah called me 'my dhira' la.. not 'my nadhira'... XD

NaDiaHiLMaN said...

ye lar2...
jap lg k.lg tuka..
i shud put u cerewet lar..hehe

Kelly said...

nothing to say much .:)
nyway ilyt plus imyt sis!
xxxxxxxx.

fyi,i'm not that gedik people :)

NaDiaHiLMaN said...

haha...
see..world..do u undstn ilyt???
never know dats exist..haha

Kelly said...

heyy .
ilyt has already exist before .
only u the one who doesn't undrstnd what it's mean .
haha .
ilyilyily :P

Honey Lalala said...

i guess i know.. haha.. zaty,ko ni dr zaman marilyn monroe eh? just joke dear.. hiks~=P